AIM
Xmavx87

As Luck Would Have It As Luck Would Have It

lol

I just got back from a people hunting trip. Wait... That was Halo 3. In all seriousness though, animation was good and it was silly. 5/5 8/10

da adventures of pico da adventures of pico

whoa

That was disgusting. Animation was good but there was no plot whatsoever. Kinda funny tho.

Brokeback Madness Brokeback Madness

hahaha

I put this on my housemate's computer and after he walked into his room I could hear him laughing.

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Dude...

That was AWESOME! I loved the style in his moves and the animation was smooth and well planned out. Good job, hope to see more from you soon.

LYRONMARTIS responds:

You will

Madness: Delusion Trailer Madness: Delusion Trailer

cool

It was a well made fan flash. Only thing i didn't like was that it was too short! I really liked the blur effects on his quick movements. I'd actually really like to know how you did that. 7/10, 4/5

adreniline7 responds:

Tis a trailer, not full movie.

Madness Prime Madness Prime

pretty good

It was a good idea. I hope to see a lot more like this on madness day. Thing that bothered me about this one was that samus didnt kill very many people, and it ended really abruptly.

Erreip199 responds:

Well im new at this so i didnt had the skill to manage that much killing yet =P, next year will be better promise

Madness Tribulation Madness Tribulation

pretty good

One of the better madness tribute's I've seen. You should have waited for madness day on the 22nd!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

5/5

Man, that was great! I almost never like serious flashs but this one was so well made. Quality stuff here, keep it up!

MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2 MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2

awesome

The animation, voice acting, and story are all great. Can't wait for the third.

Hagakure Episode 1 Hagakure Episode 1

It was ok but

Speed it up a little. There was a lot of needless idle time.

ggamaster responds:

Iknow but its hard to put orchrestal music in fast scenes. The music is 60% os th soul of my flash.