AIM
Xmavx87

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

I like it

Pretty clever and original, although it definitely tests your patience.

After about an hour of crashing into things I finally reached the end with a score of 424,389.

Gotta be persistent.

absolute.Madness absolute.Madness

Pretty good

I liked how the animation was smooth and the control was good but I think it was really hard to dodge enemy bullets, and it bothered me that headshots didn't kill in one hit.

Madness Day Quiz Madness Day Quiz

Hmm

At least check your spelling next time. A little music wouldnt hurt either.

Pi Runner Pi Runner

cool

Its not very high on graphics or gameplay but it would definitely help if you needed to memorize pi for some odd reason. I was oddly addicted to this for a while. I gave up after memorizeing 57 characters of pi... It'll save my life someday, I know it. Haha. Keep up the good work. 5/5

The Avoider 3 The Avoider 3

Meh

It needs sound or music or SOMETHING. It was also too easy and short. I beat the game on my first try.

Frogger Revamp Frogger Revamp

It was

too short. You could have made the levels repeat but with varying difficulties, and the levels themselves could be longer. The game doesnt really offer anything new from the original, other than diagonal movement.

Lost Box Lost Box

I win!

Yea just a couple minor issues: The camera scrolling was pretty annoying especially when you just turn around, you cant jump as far while the camera is scrolling. I think it would be easier to just keep the camera centered on the block. Also, the double jump was a bit hard to use, it didnt seem to respond sometimes even when i just held the jump button. Other than that, good job.

avocode responds:

Center the camera on the player and perfect the jumping. Got it. Thanks!

Fragile Avoider Fragile Avoider

Not bad

Title fits very well! You're fragile, and you avoid things! NICE! Biggest problem with this game was that its been done a few too many times. It would have been cooler if there had been some sort of theme or goal to achieve, and you were avoiding something other than blue squares. Would have made it more original. But hey, better than I could do! Ha ha.

Final Strike Final Strike

Umm

The game needs sound. It needs a lot of other things too but thats what bugged me most.

Stabika ep.2: Carnage Stabika ep.2: Carnage

Great Job

I loved the style in which the game was made. The adventure mode was cool, although it didn't take long to finish, and the survival mode gameplay is fun and addicting. The music began to get repetitive though, so some more variation would be good. Otherwise, great job!

TheMillz responds:

From Porter;

Thanks for the awesome review, I worked hard on survival mode so glad to hear you find it addictive, i win hehe. Also there are 3 songs during survival mode, you can change them on the difficulty select screen and by pressing 1,2,3 or 4 (4 is mute) during gameplay of survival mode, use up to jump and left hand to change songs :P

Well thanks again for the review, means alot ot us.